- Bridgend Cafe
- Came across this recently opened Cafe. It is a social enterprise that trains unemployed young... (more)
- Valley International Park: Nice drive, nice coffee, nice surrounding countyside and unique art and crafts
- Valley International Park. There is something for everyone here. It is a nice drive, there is a... (more)
- By Jupiter! It's wild in Grangemouth!
- Right in the middle of Europe's biggest petro-chemical complex, there's a garden. It's a weird... (more)
s1play is all about inspiring ideas for things to do, from people like you. Share the best idea of all and you could win:
- £5000 for a dream day out for a school or community group of your choice
- Plus a £1000 Red Letter Days voucher for you
Also on s1play...
Cinema - Full Scottish listings & reviews
No two performances are the same in the National Theatre of Scotlands latest production for children. (more)
Craig and Charlie Reid are the first Scots-based act to announce a show at the new Hydro Arena in Glasgow, which opens in September. (more)
Restaurant reviews from Joanna Blythman
My most cherished bookmark comes from IndieBound, a buzzing network of independent bookshops.... (more)
Share your recommendations
Let's inspire each other. Share your recommendations for things to do in Scotland. From local beauty spots to your top city tips, take five minutes to tell us about it
Add an event
Publicise your event here on s1play. From jumble sales to gala days to major exhibitions – we want to know about it. And if you've got some video of last year's event, you can upload that, too!